meta data for this page
CoreELEC for BuzzTV
These instructions explain how to install and boot CoreELEC on supported BuzzTV devices from µSD Card by use of a Windows PC. The instructions can easily be adapted for other Operating Systems.
|BuzzTV X5 64 AI / 128 AI||BuzzTV X5 64 AI / 128 AI|
|BuzzTV HD5||BuzzTV HD5|
|BuzzTV U5||BuzzTV U5|
- Personal Computer with Internet Access
- Memory Card Reader
- A compatible Class 10 (USH 1/V 10) or better μSD Card
- Image Writing Software
Image writing software
|BuzzTV X5 64 AI / 128 AI||4G||sc2_s905x4_buzztv_x5||S905X4|
- Copy the device tree from the device tree folder on the µSD card to the root of the µSD Card
- Rename the device tree dtb to dtb.img
- Insert the µSD Card into the devices µSD slot
- Boot the device using the terminal method
Install CoreELEC to eMMC
This feature is unavailable on BuzzTV devices.
For support unrelated to CoreELEC, please refer to the BuzzTV Community Support Forums.
The above instructions also can be used to create a bootable USB Flash Drive.