meta data for this page
CoreELEC for BuzzTV
These instructions explain how to install and boot CoreELEC on supported BuzzTV devices from µSD Card by use of a Windows PC. The instructions can easily be adapted for other Operating Systems.
- BuzzTV X5 64AI
- BuzzTV X5 128 AI
- Personal Computer with Internet Access
- Memory Card Reader
- A compatible Class 10 (USH 1/V 10) or better μSD Card
- Image Writing Software
Image writing software
- Copy the device tree from the device tree folder on the µSD card to the root of the µSD Card
- Rename the device tree dtb to dtb.img
- Insert the µSD Card into the devices µSD slot
- Boot the device using the reset button method
Install CoreELEC to eMMC
Installation to eMMC is currently unsupported
For support unrelated to CoreELEC, please refer to the BuzzTV Community Support Forums.
The above instructions also can be used to create a bootable USB Flash Drive.