meta data for this page
CoreELEC for Radxa
These instructions explain how to install and boot CoreELEC on supported Radxa SBC's from µSD Card by use of a Windows PC. The instructions can easily be adapted for other Operating Systems.
- Radxa Zero
- Radxa Zero 2
- Personal Computer with Internet Access
- Memory Card Reader
- A compatible Class 10 (USH 1/V 10) or better μSD Card
- USB Flash Drive
- Image Writing Software
Image writing software
- Visit the CoreELEC website
- Select a version to download
- The Download Helper will pop up
Skip that and just show me all download options
- Download the corresponding image
- Write the downloaded image to a μSD Card
|Radxa Zero 2||4G||CoreELEC-Amlogic-ng.arm-xxx-Radxa_Zero2.img.gz||A311D|
Once the image is transfered to μSD Card, the device is Ready To Boot (RTB), meaning no Device Tree Blob (DTB) needs to be copied.
The Radxa Zero comes in 2 variants: with or without eMMC module.
SBC without eMMC
- Insert the µSD Card
- Power on the device
SBC with eMMC
For support unrelated to CoreELEC, please refer to the Radxa User Support Forums.
The above instructions also can be used to create a bootable USB Flash Drive.