meta data for this page
CoreELEC for Ugoos
These instructions explain how to install and boot CoreELEC on supported Ugoos devices from µSD Card by use of a Windows PC. The instructions can easily be adapted for other Operating Systems.
- Ugoos AM6
- Ugoos AM6B Plus
- Ugoos AM7
- Ugoos X4 Pro
- Personal Computer with Internet Access
- Memory Card Reader
- A compatible Class 10 (USH 1/V 10) or better μSD Card
- Image Writing Software
Image writing software
|Ugoos AM6B Plus||4G||g12b_s922x_ugoos_am6b.dtb||S922X|
|Ugoos X4 Pro||4G||sc2_s905x4_ugoos_x4.dtb||S905X4|
- Copy the device tree from the device tree folder on the µSD card to the root of the µSD Card
- Rename the device tree dtb to dtb.img
- Insert the µSD Card into the devices µSD slot
- Boot the device using the reset button method
Install CoreELEC to eMMC
For situations where it is desirable to run CoreELEC in dual boot with Android or as a stand-alone JeOS:
Installation to eMMC is currently unavailable for SC2 devices (SoC S905X4)
For support unrelated to CoreELEC, please refer to Ugoos end-user support.
The above instructions also can be used to create a bootable USB Flash Drive.